Friday, March 30, 2012

dreams

i have a feeling if i never really began my passion for art, i would have driven to becoming a teacher, i would have probably dedicated more time to studying than drawing, i probably would have been a "smart" girl. i would have made things easier for my parents and made them very proud.
but to not draw, i would be soulless, i'd never have gained a part of me that defines my actions and drives my d...reams. i would starve for art, be without a home, sacrifice my sanity to draw.
i could never have had that drive for anything else, no other profession that lies outside that dimension would be as dear, nothing would be as important.
a lot of people in this world give up on dreams for practicality. well, if you know me, i kick practicality in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment